My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

I'm just a little clumsy, when it comes to playing with words..

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Mundus Vult Decipi

Upon this desert that i stood,
I drew a line across the floor,
A vow like brittle glass,
How long would it last,

Across this simple line,
All beauty divine,
Behind this row of sand,
My pauper's piece of land.

I could see beyond this line,
Like an eagle with crystal eyes,
Reading those faces and lips,
My heart sense, the future eclipse,

To see so little and know so much,
Eyeing all things with ice cold heart,
Is it Pridos that besieged me,
Nil, i said...for my heart still burns.

I could not reach across and touch that hand,
Less i invite troubles un-end.
Here, lines were drawn that can be razed,
Like simple rules broken with haste.

You know not the story i had once written,
During Corruscant 1947,
Secrets onces told are puppets without strings,
Here lies truths in spinning rings.

I know you my little girl, and you, and you....
It is a friend's gift, a lover's curse and pride's hold,
Here, at this line i have a choice bethrothed to Man,
To reach across that chair and hold the hand....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home